CPI’s 30 Years of Design Experience Culminates into One Highly Configurable Cabinet Platform with Industry-Leading Dynamic Load Capacity
BUCKINGHAMSHIRE, United Kingdom. Feb. 8, 2021—Chatsworth Products (CPI) is pleased to introduce ZetaFrame™ Cabinet, a highly engineered data centre cabinet solution that delivers quick turn built-to-order configurability, industry-leading load capacity and scalability, suited for a wide variety of infrastructure applications.
Understanding the growing market demand for rapid deployment and reliable support, CPI combined its 30 years of data centre infrastructure expertise into a single cabinet platform to simplify selection and ordering while providing innovative features and capabilities that will set a new benchmark in the industry.
“The introduction of ZetaFrame is the culmination of CPI’s 30-year history delivering highly engineered cabinet platforms that provide broad customization capabilities in a rapid build-to-order manufacturing model, which in turn optimizes our customers’ IT infrastructure deployments,” says Ted Behrens, Executive Vice President of Global Engineering, Product Management & Marketing.
The new ZetaFrame Cabinet from CPI provides an unprecedented level of configurability and customisation. Power, electronic access control and cable management accessories are all factory-installed, so cabinets arrive at a customer’s facility ready to be populated and deployed.
Features and benefits of ZetaFrame Cabinet include:
- Fast Selection and Customisation – Wide range of standard configurations and complimentary consultation services allow customers to create a tailored solution that meets their exact requirements
- Future-Proof Capacity – Roll-formed, tubular and fully welded steel frame architecture supports market-leading 5,000 lb (2268 kg) static and 4,000 lb (1814 kg) dynamic loads
- Integrated Power and Airflow Management – Seamless integration with optional power and airflow management accessories under a single part number ensures quick deployment
- Integrated Bonding – Doors and panels bond to the frame through hinges and contact points, eliminating the need for attaching separate grounding straps to cabinet components
- Enhanced Cable Management – ZetaFrame's simple and versatile cable management accessories can be used independently or in combination to accommodate a wide variety of applications
“In our always-on world, speed of deployment is arguably one of the most important aspects of data center operations. Whether customers are planning for a rack-and-stack or rack-and-roll application, in large cloud/enterprise or smaller edge data centers, ZetaFrame provides robust support for any equipment requirement an operation needs,” says Duke Robertson, Sr. Product Manager of Cabinet Solutions.
ZetaFrame Cabinet maintains the same footprint as existing CPI cabinets, including GF-Series GlobalFrame® Gen 2 Cabinet System, F-Series TeraFrame® Gen 3 Cabinet and F-Series TeraFame® HD Cabinet, but delivers a significant increase in capacity and efficiency.
To learn more about how the ZetaFrame Cabinet provides unmatched innovation for your infrastructure application, visit chatsworth.com/zetaframe.